Foundations Global and Developing Workers
Our mission is the same as Jesus’ mission: To make multiplying disciples. To accomplish this, we provide pastors and church leaders with a process to make disciples using the same method that Jesus used. We focus on helping churches develop small groups that will produce mature, multiplying disciples and trained leaders to lead these groups. We provide ongoing support and coaching to ensure the success of the churches we work with.
Foundations Global is part of the Christian non-profit organization Developing Workers (https://www.developingworkers.com). Developing Workers goal is to mobilize ministry locally and globally through training, medical care and mentoring.
What Foundations Provides
- Experienced volunteer trainers
- Proven training curriculum.
- Discipleship curriculum for small groups or one-on-one.
- Coaching to help you be successful.
- Strategy and planning to finish the Great Commission.
- A sustainable and reproducible model
How Foundations Global Helps Churches Make Multiplying Disciples
Jesus used four distinct training phases to make His disciples and we do the same thing. We follow a process of Come-Grow-Serve-Go. We train pastors and leaders how to make multiplying disciples by using the Foundations discipleship material. Foundations is a series of topical Bible studies which include all of the ingredients of a disciple and uses Jesus’ process of making multiplying disciples. These four topical discipleship Bible studies cover the following topics and are available on the download site.
- Come and get to know God. This is the starting point of life change where we learn who God is and how to accept Jesus for eternal life.
- Grow in your relationship with God. Learn how to grow spiritually through God’s Word, prayer, and fellowship with other Christians.
- Serve by giving and caring for others. Learn about your spiritual gifts and abilities and how to give to and serve God and others.
- Go and make disciples. Invest in the lives of others and invite them to accept Jesus when they are ready. Then make disciples by helping them go through this process of Come – Grow – Serve – Go.